cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a fix ASAP for my Epic to sync with my exchange calendar after the froyo 2.2 update!!!

Journeyman

I need a fix ASAP for my Epic to sync with my exchange calendar after the froyo 2.2 update!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Hello,

I have experienced this issue with my 2.2 update and I use a application called K-9 mail.  There is also a application called touchdown that I have heard works really well also.  Both of these can be found in the Market. 

Did this help? If so please rate this post and mark your post as answered so others can refer to it quickly for solutions.

Journeyman

I received a replacement phone last Friday- was so thinking the new phone would be the fix for my exchange calendar not syncing with my epic.  NOT!

Still having the same issue, e-mail & contacts sync just not my calendar!!!!  There are 3 other people that have the epic phone & are able to sync EVERYTHING with our exchange server...their e-mail, contacts & calendar!!!

HELP!

Wizard

Did you follow the steps I posted in your earlier thread (link below)?  If so, and you're still having problems, do a hard reset on the device and respond back if that works. 

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/277587#277587

Journeyman

I have tried both- & really don't like them- I think it is something wrong with our exchange server- I do have our IT company on it- but they are not offering any solution yet- I have 3 other people that work for me that have the same phone & are able to sync calendar, contacts & email with no issue, so I amnot understanding why I can't. My calendar not syncing started when the 1st Froyo update came out (EB15) the next one didn't make a change either (EC05).

HELP, please!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat