ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If You Want A Fix For Your GPS Please Read On...

Journeyman

My God Knicks you've made LOL for real. Thanks for the advice.

Check this posts associated to our situation in Puerto Rico, if is not much bothering give me your opnion.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/384634#384634

BTW the air rave may increase signal strength but what am I going to do with data speed

Regards

LC

Journeyman

After reading the first few lines of your link, LC. I'm going to say this: Do Puerto Rican people have to go thru immigration when they come to this country from their home country.....NO because they never actually LEFT this country....LOL They're AMERICAN citizens!! In other words get your friends with Sprint together and BOMBARD Sprint with your complaints. They gotta listen especially because other people are going to see and if they don't then GUESS WHO'S GOING OUT OF BUSINESS? LOL

Journeyman

I'm in.

Journeyman

Re: If You Want A Fix For Your GPS Please Read On...

Here is what we need to do from a Samsung tech that knows about this issue and wants more people to contact them. He said the are working ona maintenance update to be released in 30-45 days or sooner if they get enough complaints

Epic_0001.jpg

Journeyman

Dave!!! You are the MAN for this!!!!

Journeyman

All I can say is good luck with this, but considering it's a problem involving Sprint and Samsung you may never see it resolved.  I've got the Samsung Moment, and the GPS always loses connection after 5 minutes, moving or stationary, recently rebooted or not, no matter what settings of WiFi and Bluetooth.  It's one of a multitude of problems they had with the Moment.  Sprint's solution?  Drop the Moment.  Anyone with a problem is now offered, if anything, a downgrade to a slower phone wth less capabilities.  Luckily, in a few months I will get the 2-year discount on a new phone, and it will be anything other than Samsung!

Journeyman

Samsung Mobile USA just had the  AUDACITY, on the Facebook page, to brag about how GPS T by T Nav won't  have you being the running joke.....Go here:

http://www.facebook.com/SamsungMobileUSA tell them what we really think so we can collectively tell them how  BADLY GPS stinks and how quickly they need to fix it!!! HURRY!!!

Journeyman

I like this idea. I suggest everyone continue to post notes on both Sprint and Samsung's FB pages. The reactions to social media usually cause faster turnaround to fix the issue. If anyone actually has the ability to make a video of the issues and post it, that would be even better.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat