cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Standard Voicemail Greeting no longer an option?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Is the Standard Voicemail Greeting no longer an option?

I just got my Epic today. For the first time since having the phone, I dialed my number to check my voicemail and was prompted to record my voicemail name and greeting. I was hesistant since I hate the sound of my voice but I thought it would be simple enough to erase after I listened to my voicemails. After several attempts, I was able to erase the greeting but my name recording is still being played. Is there any way to access a standard greeting for all incoming voicemails???

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Is the Standard Voicemail Greeting no longer an option?

Same here, after setting it all up I didn't like it, To go back to default I just went into my sprint voice mail system, deleted my recorded name, then deleted my active greeting. I just followed the prompts. Now just the standard voice says that the number is unavailable.

Master

These steps allow you to use a standard system greeting with Visual Voicemail. The customer has to delete their saved greeting and recorded name.

Click the Voicemail Icon

Click Menu

Click Settings

Click Personalize Voicemail

To delete the recorded name:

Option - 4 (Access your personal Options)

Option - 4 (Modify your personal preferences)

Option - 3 (To access your recorded name)

Option - 3 deletes the name...(Delete your name)

To delete the greeting:

Option - 3 (To change your greeting)

Option - 7 (To delete your active greeting)

Journeyman

Thank you!!!! :-)

Journeyman

Thank you so much!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat