cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with texts and internet speed

Highlighted
Journeyman

Issues with texts and internet speed

First issue:  S L O W  speed.  If I'm with a group of griends and I'm trying to check in to facebook, I am the last one (if it evens load) to pull up the locations.  I leave the GPS turned on ALL the time and have 4-5 bars of service.  My friends have Verizon and AT&T...with a variety of phones.  This has been an ongoing issue.  Any ideas?

Second Issue:  This is a biggie and has been happening on and off for the last 3-4 weeks.  My text messages are not going through and they don't show up as failed.  This is especially common if I send a large text msg (not pictures) of 4 or 5 sentences.  Or, they only get parts 2 and  3 of a 5 part msg.  I contacted Sprint and they recommended that I take the phone to a repair center which i did.  Nothing seems to fix the problems and I feel like I am getting the run around from Sprint.  Does anyone know of any fixes for this problem?

Thanks for the help

James

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat