Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just poor customer service...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just poor customer service...

Worst Customer Service Ever.

I've had an ongoing issue with this Samsung Epic. Text messaging has been on and off since I got the phone. I'm sure you can see the notes on the account. Basically, you guys don't want to give me a phone credit that I should be getting. The managers I spoke to both say that I should go into the store and get the phone serviced, I DID THAT. they said it's an ongoing "known" issue and swapping out the phone won't help. It's a NETWORK issue. So when I call back, the managers STILL say there's nothing they can do for me, even though I did what they said.

This is extremely frustrating. If you see that the issue is the companies fault, then customer service should try to do something to compensate the customer. I've been on hold and on the phones with you guys for well over an hour now and driving back and forth to the store with no results. I do ask that I be compensated the discount on my bill for this incredible inconvenience. To say "that won't fix the problem" is not my problem. As a company that's just poor quality service. Had I known this about the phone and the company not trying to do ANY thing to make this right, I would've never left AT&T.

53 REPLIES 53
Highlighted
Journeyman

chaz...you need to speak to the right person or go to a authorized store and they can swapt the phone..ive have 3 free upgrades due to freezing phones and things of the same nature. they told me there was nothing they could do and i demand they do something and i got a brand new free phone...you have to learn how to speak to them and sometimes being nice gets you no where!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!! EXCEPT WITH THE SAMSUNG MOMENT!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have had Sprint for years and have been completely happy with my service and the support I have recieved whenever there was an issue.  I had 3 issues in almost 2 years with my Palm Pre and they gladly offered me a different phone free of chage without me even asking.  Now I have the Epic and have been very happy with that.  I have had a few issues with the phone but it is most likely from low memory from me having too much crap on it.  The sprint store I went to was very helpful and checked out the phone.  States it seems to be working correctly and just overloaded a bit.  They also told me if I still felt it wasn't opperating properly that they would be glad to order me a replacement.  I have never been rude or loud with anyone at Sprint.  That gets you no where.  You need to be nice and people are more willing to do things for you.  But at the same time you need to understand that people have limitations in what they can do and if an issue can't be resolved by one person than you politely escalate the issue.  Eventually you will get to someone that can and will help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint has the worst customer service I have ever seen! I go out of my way to talk friends and family out of going with Sprint. Sprint = biggest ripoff ever. Looking forward to the day the contract is over.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I totally undersatand your pain!! I have had the same problem with my Samsung Moment. The charging port is bad (a known problem) but yet they cannot help me!! Very frustrating. Luckily I had my BB and that is working well, I am a little reluctant to swith phones for fear of something like this happening again>>>>i even made a complaint to the BBB and unfortunately got nowhere

Highlighted
Wizard

I will be glad to help. What is the issue that you are having?

Highlighted
Wizard

If there was a known issue for the charging port then we would honor the manufacturers defect and replace the device, but if there were signs of physical damage or liquid damage then the device would have to be replaced through Assurion.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have always been pleased with Sprint's Customer Service however I used to work for T-Mobile.  When they tell you its a recurring known network problem, the truth is they are working to resolve it, but thats no excuse for not compensating the customer.  If you're paying the outrageous amount that phone comanies now charge for monthly service, you should expect that service to work...the contract you sign at the beginning of your service can work in your favor in these situations.  If the problem persists and Spint neglects to show any sympathy, contact the better business bureau.  Most of the time when comanies hear one of their customers have done this, they will escalate your case and bend over backwards to make you happy.  No one should have to deal with such crap.

Good Luck

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have not had a good experience with Sprint.  Their customers services reps are nice and professional but their company does not allow them to actually compensate the customer for defective phones and inferior services.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have an Epic and do not have any issues with Texting, when I had a Moment, I had many issues and worked my way through the Tech support chain, and bringing my phone in for service. Nothing got resolved unitil I sent an e-mail to the following people.

bryan.digiorgio@sprint.com

jerry.adriano@sprint.com

Bob.Johnson@sprint.com

Dan.Hesse@sprint.com

Highlighted
Journeyman

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE WITH MY HTC EVO SHIFT I HAD FOUR REPLACEMENTS ON THE SAME PHONE ITS VERY FRUSTRATING TO PAY A BILL AND NOT BE ABLE TO ENJOY YOUR PHONE.ITS WORTHLESS JUST LIKE SPRINT.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the exact same problems with my phone. A tech told me all Epic's are faulty. I am on my second device. Customer service has been nice, however nice doesn't fix my phone. I have spent a lot og time and gas on this phone driving back and forth to Sprint. Did a master reset. Which didn't do any good. These phones we not properly tested before hitting the market. I switched from T-Mobile and now wish I would have stayed. I get more dropped calls, I can't use my phone in a lot of places. I'm praying I don't have an emergency and can't use my phone. Sprint is NOT going to fix thee phones or replace them. We will continue to have these problems.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat