cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Know more about the $10 Premium Data charge for your Samsung Epic 4G

Highlighted
Journeyman

Know more about the $10 Premium Data charge for your Samsung Epic 4G

It is truly aggravating (but true to form!) that the salespeople at the Sprint Store did not tell me about this added charge when I upgraded one of our lines to this phone.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Know more about the $10 Premium Data charge for your Samsung Epic 4G

I'm not defending sales people, by any means, but the Epic (this is the EVO forum, BTW) has been out for a number of months now. Surely you researched this phone online, at some point. Did you fail to see how the $10/mo premium data fee was attached to it?

Of course, it doesn't matter after the end of january anyway, since any and all smartphones have to pay the $10/mo fee anyway.

*mods, can you move this to the Epic forum?*

Message was edited by: PHEFNER79

Journeyman

Just an observation... T-Mobile has ads running that mention a $10 add on for enhanced service. I honestly believe Sprint has the most cost effective plan. If you have seen some of my other posts, you know I'm no apologist for Sprint. But with a total monthly bill - tax, tag & title, right at $100 for insurance, random payment date and all that other good stuff, I think it a fair deal. I'm talking phone service not customer service.   - Sharon

Journeyman

The sales person did not say a word about the additonal fee for Smarter phones.  I say smarter as the old smart phone don't have this fee.  Kudos you got the only honest clerk

Wizard

What did the contract you sign state? The costs should have all been on their.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat