cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS Delays - 3.5hours+ since receiving the notification, still not able to download

Highlighted
Journeyman

MMS Delays - 3.5hours+ since receiving the notification, still not able to download

I've been having problems with receiving MMS messages (pictures) since upgrading to my Epic, I will get the notification just minutes after the sender sends, yet when I click the "Download" I receive an error saying "Download Unsuccessful". The first few times this has happened, i was able to fetch the message after an hour. Today, I was sent one at 7:03 (CST) and still am unable to download the picture (10:48CST).

Between this issue and the hotspot and usb tether not working, as well as the GPS bugs I'm starting to get frustrated with my expensive "upgrade"

I am in St. Paul, MN. We have no 4G here yet (not sure if it matters)

Anyone else seeing these problems?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: MMS Delays - 3.5hours+ since receiving the notification, still not able to download

I'm having the same problem on my Epic. Initially, picture messages came through perfectly. Now I never am able to download them, I have to go to Sprint Picturemail website to view them.

This happens even when I'm on Wifi (don't know if that matters). We don't even have EV-DO in my area, much less 4G (although they've been promising EV Rev A for a year now).

Journeyman

Re: MMS Delays - 3.5hours+ since receiving the notification, still not able to download

Exact same prob here, fresh out the box and activation.  Shows new pic mail in message area but has a download button, I have never ever successfully been able to rcv pic messages to my EPIC, this sucks, I should've gotten the EVO

ANY ANSWERS OR RESOLUTION YET????

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat