cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW UPDATE IS THE WORST!

Highlighted
Journeyman

NEW UPDATE IS THE WORST!

What is up with these updates that make your life harder!!!??? So I get calls and can't answer them...We no longer have the screen that gives you the opion to ignore with text or ignore. So now when trying to ignore a call I am answering a call. The swiping is completely off. And then...the nice simple swap button that you could press when you receive a call whiel on a call...GONE!! Sprint says they are unable to reset my phone back to the old way...and the hard reset didn't work. Anyone know of any apps or widgets out there that can giveme back the simplicity of the phone use? In 30 days I am getting an iphone but I still need to be able to ignore or answer calls that come in.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Well the Problem I was Having with the Update was that it was eating my battery away. I'm not sure who you spoke to in Customer Service but you can Roll the Old Software back onto your Phone. You Just Have to bring it into a store that does it and they will do it. They took Mine back all the way back to Froyo and I reinstalled E122. It Only took like 10 mins. I would Suggest You call Customer Service and Get the Number to the Nearest Corporate Stores and Speak to them and As the Customer Service Agent while You Hold on the Phone to Ask the Tech if they will Install the E122 back to your Phone 1st before you go somewhere and waist your time. You Do Have to Save Your Contacts and Apps to Your SD Card because it basically does Erase Everything thats not saved to your Gmail or Sd Card. Just an Option and I did this just Yesterday. By the Way I Live in NY but I'm sure there are Stores somewhere around Your aread that can do it 

Highlighted
Journeyman

*waste

Highlighted
Journeyman

I could not agree with you more!!! This phone has been my worst phone ever from Sprint that I have received. And I have been with them since 1995 so I have been through a lot of phones/blackberry's etc. This has had more issues than any other one I ever had. I'm ticked. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat