Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 2.2 Update Problem

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

New 2.2 Update Problem

Everything seemed to be going great until I decided to attempt a horizontal calibration under display settings. Now I can't seem to get the damn thing off of landspace orientation no mater how much I twist the phone around... Anyone else have this issue? Thoughts, ideas, anyone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Do the calibration upside down with the face hanging off the desk slightly.  Enough for you to press calibrate.  Should solve your problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Do the calibration upside down with the face hanging off the desk slightly.  Enough for you to press calibrate.  Should solve your problem.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, that was getting annoying... I had to turn off auto-rotate for a while because it was giving me a headache but your suggestion did the trick.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have problem with GPS locking for my location - " Waiting for location " takes long time about 3 min or more sometimes  and after still not showing correctly address for my location ..

Also battery drain looks like faster as before if even do not use any apps .. I didnt had this problems with GPS in 2.1. I did tryed to restart but still same ! Anyone here have same ??

Highlighted
Journeyman

The00Milkman00 wrote:

Thanks, I had the same problem and the trick worked for me!!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat