cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No outgoing Call to Landlines. Rings Busy. Help?

Highlighted
Journeyman

No outgoing Call to Landlines. Rings Busy. Help?

My wifes phone has lost its ability to call local land line phones from the contacts list. Rings busy.  She can call my sprint epic phone with no problems or a manual dial.

Any thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

RFWZRD, If she manually dials the land line number does it work? Have you tried to delete and readd the contacts? Has she made any changes to her phone recently such as upgrades or adding an application? Does she have an Epic as well?

Highlighted
Journeyman

She has an Epic. It only started doing this since last week. If she manually dials the number (without area code) in the "phone dialer" the call goes though.  Her contact list has the area code and number stored in the Google contacts rather than the local phone storage. Also in the Settings/Call Settings/ she has North American dialing selected. I'm suspecting it doesn't like the area code for local numbers, but why now? As to deleting the replacing the contact list good luck with that she has hundreds of entries. No new changes since the maintainance upgrade a few weeks back. We also did a battery pull restart with no luck.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat