cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem posting comments on Facebook in desktop mode

Journeyman

Problem posting comments on Facebook in desktop mode

I have looked all over for an answer to the problem I am having when trying to post a comment on Facebook while in desktop mode. I usualy {well always] log in to Facebook from my Epic phone in desktop mode. I read my newsfeeds and attempt to post a comment. But when I type my message and am done, there is no way to hit enter to post the message. There is no enter button on my phone. I have to open a new window, log in to the mobile Facebook app, go to the post, then post a ncomment from there. Then go back to the desktop window and see the comment I posted. I shouldn't have to do all this just to post a comment. And for the record, I do not like logging in from the FB app because I was constantly having problems getting the desktop feature to work correctly.

Additionally, I know there is the ability to comment on posts from Gmail when someone comments on your posts, but I stopped using that feature when the words in my sentences started appearing on two or three separate lines making me look as though I don't know how to write. Another issue that needs addressing. [And this particular problem does not apply to my issue merely because it pertains to when I am actually on the html page reading my newsfeeds].

So my question is, "How do I post the message from desktop mode without opening another window in mobile mode?" If there is not an enter key like on a regular computer keyboar nor on my QWERTY board, what key do I use? And fyi, there is no blue "post" box available next to the comment box on the page. Is there a key I am nissing?

Can someone please help point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.