ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rant: Android color schemes make some alerts UNREADABLE. Does anyone test this stuff?

Journeyman

Rant: Android color schemes make some alerts UNREADABLE. Does anyone test this stuff?

OK, so you've upgraded to the new Android version.  You think, hey - maybe they've fixed the issue in the previous version that some calendar items are unreadable.   (if you have multiple accounts you have different colors for each account; some are readable and some have almost no contrast at all).  You look at the calendar, and you see:  alright, it's fixed!

Then, you get your first voicemail notification.  You open the alerts screen, and now:  the voicemail alert is completely unreadable.  ARRGH.  There are very simple tests to do to make sure that color schemes are readable - Sprint:  PLEASE get some help with this.  I'm having issues and I don't have color blindness - I'm betting other people are having even worse issues.

On the whole, the upgrade is excellent although the phone seems noticeably slower for many operations...but next time please either make it readable or let us over-ride your choices.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat