ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Card Deleted Files after Gingerbread update

Journeyman

SD Card Deleted Files after Gingerbread update

After completing the new OS update I lost 2 video files from my sd card. I forgot to remove the card and also to back up any files since I had the same issue happen to me before with the previous update.

All I want to find out about is recovery data software that I could use on any computer. Most of the ones I have been researching can only be placed on one computer and I use my computer at home and at work with my phone all the time and it would be nice to be able to recover data no matter where I am.

I mainly want to get the pictures and videos that I've recorded on my phone. I can always add my music since I have tons of backup of that but the photos and videos cannot be replaced

I dont mind paying for software. I had 14GB worth of stuff on the card and would like to get as much of it as I can back.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat