Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Epic 4G Bluetooth and Speakerphone Issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Epic 4G Bluetooth and Speakerphone Issues

Just curious if anyone else is having these same issues with their Sprint Epic 4G phones that I am experiencing:

Issue # 1 - I connect my phone via Bluetooth through my Pioneer car stereo.  While talking on the phone, the call intermittently gets garbled (almost sounds robotic) on my end to where I cannot understand the caller.  After the call clears up, the call on the other persons end gets garbled.  About 20 seconds later, the process repeats itself until I hang up the phone in frustration.

Issue # 2 - The other issue I am having with the particular phone, pertains to using the speakerphone.  Every single caller on the other end always complains that they hear a horrible echo when I talk.  This problem isn't limited to just one person, as everytime I take or make a call using the speakerphone, the other person on the line hears the echo.

I had neither problem when I used the iPhone, shortly before coming onboard with Sprint.  If anyone is experiencing any of the same problems or issues, and has any helpful advice, please feel free to educate me on how to fix these issues.  Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat