cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Epic 4G Screen Replacement (I repeat, Man down! Call Sprint for immediate back up!)

Highlighted

Samsung Epic 4G Screen Replacement (I repeat, Man down! Call Sprint for immediate back up!)

My phone fell on brick stairs, and caused some fractures to the screen. The phone works fine; but I would like to replace the screen before anything worse happens to it. I do have insurance. Does my insurance cover the screen replacement? I would rather NOT send the phone in and get a refirbished one. I would just like to get a different screen. I know that they are relatively easy to replace. I have priced them online for $55-$105 online. I am wondering though, if my insurance could cover a same-day repair with a deductable? There is NOTHING I am finding on this topic. I would appreciate some input on the situation. Thanks, La

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Samsung Epic 4G Screen Replacement (I repeat, Man down! Call Sprint for immediate back up!)

Repair or replacement is up to the repair center  and a determination of what is wrong with the device.  The best answer for this question is    going to come from them.   Take device into a repair center and let them look at it

Master

No, Sprint WILL NOT repair a cracked screen caused by physical damage, You'll have to file a claim with Asurion and pay the $100 deductable, http://www.phoneclaim.com/sprint  Or purchase a screen yourself and check youtube for an instruction video on replacing it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat