ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Epic 4G video: Camera

Journeyman

Samsung Epic 4G video: Camera

Help, I can't delete photos without the phone seizing up and I have to turn off and back on, and stillnot working to let me delete photo's

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Samsung Epic 4G video: Camera

I am sorry to hear you are unable to delete your pictures without the phone freezing up.  Are you able to connect your phone to a PC or laptop and delte your pictures that way?  It definitely sounds like a device issue where we may possibly have to reset your device.  Resetting your device will erase all data on device including contacts, text and any applications.  Pictures and music should be on SD card.  When did this start happening?  Have you installed any applications that may be freezing your phone when deleting pictures?  You may also want to take device to a service and repair center store for a diagnostic test.

Journeyman

I too am having this issue. Is there any work being done on correcting this issue? I don't want to reset my phone and erase all of the images, just some?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine is having the same issue.  It just started happening today.    I haven't installed anything new recently.  I actually uninstalled a few apps to clear up space.    I can't view or delete pics without the gallery freezing up.   When I try taking a pic, the camera freezes and the picture doesn't save.  I can't move the pics to the SD card.  And I do not want to reset the device and lose all my data.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat