cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Epic 4G

Journeyman

Samsung Epic 4G

I am not happy that I purchased this phone in September with a promise of the 2.2 update by the end of October. It is now the middle of March and there is still no working update. I would really like to know what Sprint is planning on doing to keep the Epic users happy, since I have to now delete apps if I want t download a new one. The one only has 1gb of internal space, which is now full and has been for a while. and even though I delete programs I am still unable to download many programs due to "lack of space" which annoys me since I have a 16gb card that is pretty much going to waste since I cannot download any apps onto it.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Samsung Epic 4G

i just saw on android central the redone froyo is rolling starting monday the 21st. i am one of the people who did it manually from the samsung website. if anyone can tell me if i will also get this upgrade or if i have to do a reset?

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Epic 4G

The update is starting today.  I share your frustration and was basically given the same info by the sales people.  It is a pretty shoddy practice to lie to customers IMO

Hopefully though all of our expectations will be met.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat