How can I delete bookmarks in Android?
The following steps detail the process to remove bookmarks from the Android default web browser. For other Internet browsers the steps should be similar, but may vary somewhat.
1. Tap the Internet or Browser icon on the home screen, or in the applications menu.
2. Press the Menu key and tap Bookmarks.
3. Tap and hold the bookmark to be removed.
4. Swipe up on the list and tap Delete bookmark.
5. Tap OK to confirm the removal.
Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.