cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung epic home screen buttons gone???

Journeyman

Samsung epic home screen buttons gone???

am i the only one who doesnt have their contacts messaging and phone buttons magically disappear from the home screen???

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Samsung epic home screen buttons gone???

Did you rearange the icons off the launcher? You can edit them by going to all applications, menu, view type, customizable grid, click and drag. Let me know if that worked or not.

-Lindsay

Journeyman

wow you deserve an award. sprint couldnt even help me. i love you. thank u!!!!

Wizard

No problem. I work for Sprint. If you have time can you mark this as the "Correct Answer" so other folks can see it was the solution?

-Lindsay

Journeyman

That's really a work around. The icons for Phone, Contacts, Messenger, and Applications were all in a row at the bottom of the screen, in the section that's not user changeable. Now, only the Application button is there. How can I restore those buttons into that area? Am still on EL30. Thanks!

Journeyman

Found it! " hose dock bar icons in TouchWiz can be changed in Froyo, except for the app drawer icon. Open the app drawer, then the Menu button, then hit Edit. You can put those 3 default icons back, or any other icon from the app drawer in the dock bar." from http://forums.androidcentral.com/sprint-epic-4g/82159-phone-contacts-messaging-icons-gone.html

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat