cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save address in GPS...?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Save address in GPS...?

For the life of me I can't figure out how to save any addresses in the Sprint Navigation GPS.  Please help.

Thanks,

konrathink

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have not seen anyway of doing this is Sprint GPS. However you can save addresses in  Google maps and use them with Google Navigater, I do find that it is easier to use the google one with voice commands, Google Maps intergration, and better Nav system.

Highlighted
Master

Go here http://navigation.sprint.com/snweb/on your PC and select "Add Address" Then "Add Address To My Phone", Then on your phone it can be found under "Share & More>My Stuff>My Favorites" and/or "Drive To>My Favorites". Also every address I've ever added is listed in the "My Recent Places". For the life of me I can't figure how to add an address to the "My Favorites" from the app, But there must be a way.

Edited to add, Your "PIN" be default is the last four digits of your phone number. Also when you change devices this information(Saved Address') syncs to your new phone.

Message was edited by: Levi4u

Highlighted
Wizard

konrathink wrote:

For the life of me I can't figure out how to save any addresses in the Sprint Navigation GPS.  Please help.

Thanks,

konrathink

This works for Sprint Navigation on the Moment, I assume it would be similar for other Android phones.

1.  From the main Navigation menu, select "Share & More"

2.  Select "My Stuff"

3.  Select "My Favorites"

4.  Select "Create New Favorite"

5.  You should have a menu of methods to enter a location to save as a favorite, such as "Recent Places", "Current Location", "Address", etc

6.  Select a method and enter the location you want to save

Highlighted
Master

Durrr! I don't know how I didn't see that, It's right there on the top of the My Favorites page.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow, I can't believe that I never saw this. It seem so out of place. I may have to take a better look at it now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Would never have thought to look under Share and More.  Thanks for all the help everyone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat