Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Evo Hotspot

Go to solution
Highlighted
Patron

Sprint Evo Hotspot

Can you add the Hotspot online yourself or do you have to call in??? I know it's $30 extra a month. As long as I don't have to have it added to my contract, I wouldn't mind trying it for a month. I just don't know if I'd use it enough to have it for 2 years.

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Master

Levi4u  ~ You were right, and I was wrong.  Apparently sprint.com WILL prorate an add-on when removing it midcycle and only bill for the days it was active.  I apologize that we didn't have sufficient information on this, our documentation focuses primarily on our billing system and not Sprint.com.  The customer that stated they were billed for a full month was looking at the next months charge because they added it again on the last day of the bill cycle.  Above those charges was the prorated information showing when they added it with a charge for those days, and a credit for when they removed it. 

Again, my apologies on the confusion.  We are trained to always recommend making changes to customer's plans for the next bill cycle to make the bill look simpler and reduce confusion about prorated charges. 

Tom

Sprint Advanced Technical Support

Highlighted
Patron

That's right. Thanks for your help, Levi4u!!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat