cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint issuing credits for botched 2.2 updates

VOBGUY1 wrote:

If there were no big problems with the update then why did they stop the OTA update?

Because they kept getting calls over and over from people with the same problem? Music player and camera crashing and google calendar not syncing were the issues with the most complaints...all of which are easily fixed by clearing the data on the calendar and sd storage apps. But those problems shouldn't have been happening because of an update so they pulled it.

Journeyman

You could be right. Usually when something goes wrong, not-so-tech-savvy people start panicking cuz they don't know better. And notice how they complain more cuz they always think it's someone else's fault that their gadgets don't work right. So to save themselves the headache they pulled it off.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I immediatley got the update when it was available on the Samsung site and found that my phone would ring 5 times on ther other end before hitting my phone...the reps of course didnt have a clue...they diidnt even know the update was out!!! I got fed up and finally learned how to root my phone and installed ViperRom Trinity 2.0 and the Genocide Kernal and it has been fantastic ever since. Not recommended for eberyone, but I have a lot more features than on the stock software...Now, I am getting what I paid for

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat