cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no update to Froyo? Epic 4g

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Epic 4g STILL hasnt updated to froyo 2.2. When I check for "Android Update" it says my system is currently up to date... but its not. Build number: D700 ECLAIR.DI18. WTF? I'm afraid to manually install and delete all of my files and other stuff.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

try going ot market update Everyhting reboot then try again.

Journeyman

Re: Still no update to Froyo? Epic 4g

March 25th 130 am mt time and still no froyo. I can't even update it manually haveing all the same problems as the org. Poster. Tried the reboot even took the battery out. Just wanted to say thanks for sucking sprint this make me feel even better haveing to pay an extra $10 a month bc my phone is going to use SOOOO much more data (even though my plan says unlimited but that only means unlimited unless your going to use a lot of data). And fyi I use wifi at least 85% of the time bc your service is spoty at best in el paso and don't get me started on having NO conection and saying I'm in mexico even though I'm miles away from the border. Do you guys work with rick perry? Well anyways just wanted to say thanks again for the customer service :-)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat