cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no update?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still no update?

I still have not received my update. Many of my friends have though. Has anyone else not received there update yet? I still have EB13. The other phone on my account has received it already, so I dont get how it could just skip the main phone on the account.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

A software update to EC05 (Froyo with Sprint ID) will be available beginning Monday, 3/21/11for the Samsung EPIC 4G via Google OTA. OTA Duration time dependent on current device usage: 10-20 minutes, with installation time of 6-8 minutes.You will become eligible for the upgrade based on their status with the Google servers. If you have not gotten  the SW notification update..powercycle the phone and check if you get any notification or try manual update by going to menu-settings-system updates-update android. If manual update doesnt work, then either you can  wait for notification or visit Sprint Repair and Service store for Retail SW update.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for your reply. I have tried powering down and powering back up the phne and tried checking the

menu-settings-system updates-update android, and still nothing. I guess I will have to go down to a sprint store.

Highlighted
Wizard

Please see this thread for all communications on the MR:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/64944?start=0&tstart=0

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat