cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for video players?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Suggestions for video players?

I like the stock video player that comes with the Epic, especially the Virtual 5.1 option, but I want a player that also offers the ability to remember where I left off when I close the player out.  It happens a lot because I usually watch a movie or show during my break or lunch at work and don't always finish it.  Either that, or I have to close it out to respond to a text message or phone call.  It gets old having to find where I left off each time I want to restart.  Does anyone know if there are any video players available that offer both the Virtual 5.1 and point rememberance?  Doing a google search didn't find anything and the Andriod market is just a mess to do searches in.

Also, when I was reading about players on another site, some of the posters where talking about changing the equalizer instead of using virtual 5.1.  I can't seem to locate an option for an equalizer.  Is that available or did Epic users get the short end on that feature?

Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,

I think you should give ''rock player'' a try. I know it will remember where you left off at. But I'm not sure about the ''virtual 5.1'' I don't know what it is. Give it a try & let me know what you think.

Good luck!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat