cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for the Epic in Community or in sprint.com/support - which do you like?

Journeyman

We’re always working on better ways to help you learn about your device and help you with questions and problems. Right now, we’re experimenting with bringing support information into the Community, so it sits side-by-side with discussions, news and blogs about your device.

For now, both the Support and Community tabs of sprint.com will house similar support information. Depending on the feedback we get, along with analytics about how people are using the site, we intend to consolidate the information to the most useful place.

We want to hear what you think about this approach: love it, hate it, give us ideas on how to make it better by taking our survey for the Samsung Epic. Check out the Support area for your device and compare it to this one in Community, then let us know which seems to work better for you.

Thanks for using sprint.com!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

i abosolutely hate the new community forum support page, it pisses me off i cant find what im looking for. its really annoying when i cant just get on the support page for my device and find exactly what im looking for simple and easy. all i want to do is look at the latest software version available for my epic and i cant do that because all i keep getting is stupid old forum threads that were posted months ago, where people are asking how to update their software on the phone. i already know how to do that, i just want to see what the most recent version of the software released is. why is that soo hard now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the feedback. Is it easy to find the latest software version in Support, or is it hard to find there as well?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat