Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USING SPRINT HOTSPOT FOR THE FIRT TIME ERROR

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am trying to use the Sprint Hotspot for the first time and I am getting an Error 67 Registration Failure data service username and password is inncorrect. I am at a loss where are they getting the information from, how can I change or activate it?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

I'mhaving the same issue, but it worked fine until a sprint update ran recently.

Wizard

An error 67 when using the hotspot feature is usually caused by the feature not being added to your sprint account. It can also mean you just need to upate your profile: Home > Menu > Settings > System Updates > Update profile

Journeyman

This didn't fix anything. I've seen tons of forums about people saying how they have the same problem, the issue is comming from your end. All the techs need to notify corperate and get this fixed!!!! Rather that giving quick fix answers just you guys are to lazy to get things done!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat