cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlink Picasa photos from phone gallery?

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Unlink Picasa photos from phone gallery?

When I launch the gallery app on the Epic, it shows all the photos and albums from my online Picasa albums.  I used that as a dump-bin for blog posts in my personal blog; nothing I need to have on the phone.

How do I unlink Picasa from the 3D Gallery?

Is there a nice quality replacement photo gallery app that just shows your local SD Card photos?

Thanks,

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Unlink Picasa photos from phone gallery?

Unlinking your Picasa from Gallery is easy. Go to Settings > Accounts & Sync, then click on your Gmail ID. In the screen that comes up, deselect "Sync Picasa Web Albums". You're done!

What I dont like about this is - I wish there was some way in which I could Sync just some albums in my Picasa account while not syncing others. If you figure that out, let me know.

Note: I am a Sprint Employee & a Samsung Epic 4G Product Ambassador; but mostly I'm a customer just like you

Journeyman

Re: Unlink Picasa photos from phone gallery?

Although you can "unlink" from syncing all the time, it seems that once you have the pics in the gallery from picasa they are there forever!  I can't seem to delete photos that I have already synced via picasa - can you help?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat