Unwanted calls straight to voicemail

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unwanted calls straight to voicemail

How do i send unwanted calls straight to Voicemail..Please and thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

I use "Call Filter Pro" there is also a free version.  All calls from "Unknown" automatically go to voice mail and you can add any numbers you want.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Also consider if you want to have specific numbers only go directly to voicemail android supports this feature, just go into contact, press menu>options and check mark send to voicemail.

No longer working Community Response.
Highlighted
Journeyman

RC1024 wrote:

Also consider if you want to have specific numbers only go directly to voicemail android supports this feature, just go into contact, press menu>options and check mark send to voicemail.

To the best of my knowledge, that option is not included with 2.2 One of the main reasons I had to find an alternative after the update. I remember a discussion about it around here somewhere.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

wow, this has just been brought to my attention, the epic does not have a send to voicemail function in contacts like most android phones running 2.1 and higher. I apologize for the mistake.

No longer working Community Response.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I use Ringo Lite, this is a free program, it allows you to set some contacts to go direct to voice mail. I also use this on the Samsung Moment (even though the moment supports this option). It appears that the Epic build does as well, but the developers never included a dialog box to enable it. Ringo Lite can be found in the Google Market.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat