Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update for Samsung Epic

Highlighted
Journeyman

Update for Samsung Epic

I ran the Android update this morning.  I left my phone sitting.  Two hours later, it's stuck in a loop.  I pulled the battery and let the phone sit for a few minutes three times.  Each time my phone goes to the Samsung startup screen, goes black, then starts all over again.  Now I am reading that even if the update was successful, I've lost a lot of my info.  It would have been nice if this had been made clear when I got the update message, as well as what the update was for.  Now I am going to have to make a visit to a Sprint store before my phone is usable again.  My phone was just fine without the update.  THANKS A LOT SPRINT!!!

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Update for Samsung Epic

Well i just got my update today and my went fine i have no isusees with it my work very well.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat