Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use both cameras on your Samsung Epic 4G for video chat

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would like to find out what is the best video chat program out there to use with my brand new Epic 4 phone.

I downloaded yahoo messenger as well as skype and one of those programs only allows me to do that, however the view is sideways.

Any thoughts...  suggestions???

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

ILYSHKA wrote:

I would like to find out what is the best video chat program out there to use with my brand new Epic 4 phone.

I downloaded yahoo messenger as well as skype and one of those programs only allows me to do that, however the view is sideways.

Any thoughts...  suggestions???

ILYSHKA,

Thanks for the post! Have you tried using the application called "Qik"? This application should be pre-installed on your device, if not download it from the Android market. Try it out, this is the application I use with my Epic 4G.

Congratulations on the new phone!

--William

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat