cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail over Speaker when Bluetooth is on

Journeyman

My Samsung Epic 4G on Sprint used to be able to play my voicemail messages over the phones speaker while bluetooth was enabled.  Now the speaker button is grayed out and I have to disable bluetooth to use the speaker.  I haven't changed any equipment, this had to occur during an update somewhere, just not sure when.  Any fixes?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Check  if you can play your Visual Voicemail through speakerphone through dial 1 and hold.Let me know.

Thanks.

Master

My wife has an EPIC and this happened to hers also. She used to use headset in car and now we just use a car kit so it works better. But to answer you question there really isn't a fix since the update.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

The speaker for the phone app works fine: My bluetooth headset is paired and connected.  I bring up the phone, press and hold 1, it dials voicemail and I am able to press the speaker button and listen over the phone. 

I think it is just the visual voicemail app that does not let you use the speaker on the phone because it is now sensing the bluetooth as a speaker.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat