cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adobe flash player for samsung epic

Highlighted
Journeyman

I found the answer to your question, " when will i find an flash player for my epic 4g? "

Well i has online one day messing with my account seeing what kind of perks i had going for me. so i ended up restricting everything on my phone.

no in coming calls, no out going calls, no internet, no coverage, etc.... lol you might be laughing but i was crying on the inside cause i thought i messed my phone up.

so before i called sprint i did a factory reset on my phone, then i called sprint. when i had called sprint and explain what happen and what i did, the agent told me that everything

on my phone was restricted, i already knew that but i didn't wanna tell her i was the one who restricted it, so she took the retstriction off and the phone begin to work.

when my phone got service i notice that there was and factory update on my phone and adobe flash player was the update, so i updated it and then went to my market to find it. when i did

find it, notice it was an free app in my phone market.

HOW TO FIND IN ANDROID MARKET:

TYPE IN: ADOBE FLASH PLAYER 11 ( ADOBE SYSTEMS ) AND DOWNLOAD

There is also other adobe products such as:

ADOBE READER

ADOBE AIR

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS

MAX COMPANION 2011

ADOBE CONNECT MOBILE

ADOBE CREATE PDF    

TOUR DE MOBILE FLEX    

ADOBE CONTENT VIEWER

ADEP - MOBILE

All these products can be found in your phone android market. under: ADOBE SYSTEMS.

any other questions i can help you with feel free to ask.

I have found that the adobe flash player gives you a more crisp picture when watching movies, there is no buffering when watching sprint tv, it is really a big enhancement to high definition when watching videos on vevo and you tube. Big difference to my samsung epic, I LOVING IT!

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

I ALSO HAVE A SHARED SITE FOR THOSE WHO WANT APPS BUT DON'T WANNA PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE FREE WHEN IT IS IN YOUR DROID MARKET, IF YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT DOWNLOADING MUSIC, GAMES, WALL PAPER, ETC TO YOUR PHONE WITH NO HESITATION AND IS ALL FOR "FREE" COME BACK AND ASK QUESTIONS IM QUITE SURE I CAN HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat