cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

android 2.2 for epic 4g

Highlighted
Journeyman

android 2.2 for epic 4g

i paid good money for the epic 4g.  your going to tell me that your still working on the update. the evo came with android 2.1 and now it is being sold with android 2.2. that is so sad that your willing to sell new phones with the latest software but you wont work faster on other phones that can handle the update.  and now i heard some phone are getting android 2.3 and it is being worked on before i can even get 2.2. i think 2.2 should be skipped and just give me android 2.3 before the end of the year. this is bull crap. what am i paying extra for if im not getting the latest software. why should i have to pay the same amount the evo users do if they have an upgrade os system and i dont. i really just want to take my phone back and go to verizon because they seem to be getting all of the upgrades that are schedualed.  sprint is basically stealing my money. dont get me wrong i love the phone but not the service.

Message was edited by: PETERJUS1

Message was edited by: PETERJUS1

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

f.y.i. froyo has been out in the uk for the epic since november

Highlighted
Journeyman

go to xda I've used a few roms now im running dk28 froyo viper rom 4.0.2a with ext4  every thing works inculding the gps i got a data goviner killer witch makes downloading speeds dubble now matter if you on 3g or 4g or even wifi

Highlighted
Journeyman

sprint is the only one to have an epic verizon t-moblie nd at&t have the capivate the fasinate and i for got what else but spirnt has the epic and in the uk it shipps with 2.2 and in the next cupple of weeks im going to be running gingerbread

Highlighted
Wizard

Please continue discussions regarding the Android 2.2 upgrade in this thread: http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/252630#252630

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat