cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant transfer videos & pics to pc

Highlighted
Journeyman

cant transfer videos & pics to pc

Im having alot of trouble connecting my Epic phone to my PC n exchanging pics & videos... The PC tells me that an usb is not recognizable & nothing else pops up.. I really want to save my pics & videos in my PC. Also i cant see them if i was to plug my usb from phone to a tv so pics  n videos can play on a bigger screen. Please help!!!! thanks, Cassandra

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Wizard

czapiain5008,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with connecting your device to your computer. It sounds like your computer isn't installing the correct driver for your handset.

Make sure to follow these steps:

1. From home screen select settings
  2. Select Applications
  3. Select USB Settings
  4. Select Development and make sure that USB Debugging is checked

Try following these steps and then connect the device to your computer and see if the driver installs.

Let me know if this helps.

-William

Highlighted
Wizard

If that does not work what SprintCares said then you will need to download the driver from

www.samsung.com. If you have already done that then all that you would need to do is plug the Epic into the computer and select Mass storage from the phone's screen, then you will be able to access your memory card. From there you can click and drag from your phone to the computer. Steps for the driver on samsung.com are, support, cell phones, sprint cell phones, then select SPH-D700ZKASPR. After that you will select get downloads, then get downloads. After that click on USB driver to install.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ok i tried that n the computer still wont recognize the usb... what do i do now?

&& thank u for answering my question,.

Highlighted
Wizard

Unplug the device and plug it back into a different port.

Highlighted
Journeyman

k wel thnk u,, for some reason it still wont let me.. thnk u for ur timee...  trangers77

Highlighted
Wizard

Just out of curiosity - have you plugged any other usb devices into your computer to ensure that it isn't a USB issue? When you plug it in, do you get the confirmation *dings* informing you that windows(assuming) recognized that you have plugged something in?

edit: sorry, can't spell

Highlighted
Wizard

If its still not working, I would suggest taking the device into the store. Plus if you are using a laptop, take the laptop into the store with the phone so that they can look at both devices.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat