cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

froyo 2.2 now on epic?

Highlighted
Journeyman

froyo 2.2 now on epic?

As of yesterday 09/08/10 my sprint store rep.  told me that the epic now has froyo 2.2.  It was too late to go to the store but this guy has been on point with all of my issues throughout  the years and was especially sensitive to my issue with the moment only having 2.1 and not supporting direct headset voice commands.  So, I think I'll stop by the store and check it out for myself. If this is true, sprint might want to update their website information.

120 REPLIES 120
Highlighted
Wizard

Common web board etiquette includes (1) reading the board before posting, searching to see if an answer to your question may already exist -- something the previous poster obviously did not do, (2) not yelling, which the all-caps, bold face, large font very strongly implies the previous poster is doing, and (3) not bringing back old threads, for example a few months old, which may contain outdated or incorrect information now.  I made the comment I did because the previous poster did not do any of these.  It was not meant to be rude, but to point out that the previous post left a lot to be desired.  And I did answer the question, despite all of the shortcomings of the post, so, yeah, . . . if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat