cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to sync my Samsung Epic with outlook from my computer, is it possbile

Highlighted
Journeyman

i want to sync my Samsung Epic with outlook from my computer, is it possbile

I was a treo 755 user. I have transferred all my contacts from the treo into outlook. I was told you could transfer all the contacts from out look using the sync method on the new Samsung Epic. Now I'm finding that is not true. I have 797 contacts, all of which are important to me. Once starting a gmail account we tried to transfer all the data from out look and it was a bunch of mumbo jumbo. numbers, address, etc were all discombobulated. So now what?  any help out there?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: i want to sync my Samsung Epic with outlook from my computer, is it possbile

I use an app called gSyncit to sync my Outlook address book, calendar, tasks and notes to my google account.

It can be downloaded at www.daveswebsite.com.

It cost $14.99 per license but works well and is, I think, worth it, given the available solutions, for which there is a very good summary available at http://www.syncdroid.net/.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat