cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet browser history

Highlighted
Journeyman

internet browser history

How do you delete the browser history on the epic 4g?

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

internet browser history

FLEET731 wrote:

How do you delete the browser history on the epic 4g?

FLEET731,

Thanks for the post! To delete your web history on your Samsung Epic 4G follow these steps:

1. Open Browser
  2. Press Menu Button
  3. Select More
  4. Select Settings
  5. Select Clear History

Hope this helps and keep in mind you can watch video tutorials and learn about your device on our website at http://www.sprint.com/learn.

Thanks for being our customer!

--William

Wizard

internet browser history

You can also do it this way:

1. Open Internet (the default browser)

2. Tap the ribbon/star icon in the top right, after the URL/address bar.

3. Tap History.

4. Press the Menu button

5. Tap Clear history

Since I usually think about clearing the history when I'm looking at my bookmarks, this is how I normally do it.

Master

internet browser history

Or just download the Dolphin browser  - when you want to close it - you select MENU  EXIT and it gives you the choice of EXIT AND CLEAR CACHE - really nice application to try

Wizard

internet browser history

If we're talking about non-default browsers, then Skyfire also provides that option.  Other browsers might as well, but I haven't tried out all that many of them.

Journeyman

Re: internet browser history

Try with History Killer Pro !

Wizard

Re: internet browser history

What OKIESTRO said.

I'm using the Dolphin Browser HD and I have the options automatically set to clear everything, including history, upon exiting the browser.  There are HD themes for the browsers in several different colors.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat