cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

led light on samsung epic stopped working?

Journeyman

led light on samsung epic stopped working?

the light on my samsung epic has completely sotpped working.   I have the led light set to on for notifications but it does not light up.  It has also stopped lighting up when the phone charges.  the light is not coming on at all.  I have googled this and this seems to be a common problem with no fix.   can anyone help?  I tried removing the battery and restarting it but that did not work.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: led light on samsung epic stopped working?

I'm also having the same issue.  It's a little frustrating.  If you find a fix can you please let me know.

Thanks,

Journeyman

Re: led light on samsung epic stopped working?

i am having that same dern problem! this is just rediculous! you pay almost $300 for a phone that doesnt even work to its full capasity. i mean come on! i think the phone is nice but it would be off the chain if it did what is was advertised to do! come on now sprint! companys mock your phones all the time, but the thing is, "they" actually work! uuugggghh! this is working my nerves! resolution please! id like to get LED notifications too!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat