Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mail

Highlighted
Journeyman

mail

It takes me 6 or 7 tries to delete email, any help please

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hello FOZZIE236,

Please provide more information regarding the issue that you are experiencing so that I may further assist you.

1. What model phone do you have?

2. Are you receiving an error message when trying to delete an email?

3. Is the phone non-responsive when this happens?

I look forward to assisting you with this issue.

Regards,

CD

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a samsung epic, when I delete a yahoo email it will say message deleted but the message will still be there.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Deleting e-mail with the stock e-mail app (not Gmail) does not work properly for me either. What I did find is that if you move the unwanted mail to the "TRASH" folder it seems to delete it.

Message was edited by: RSPC

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Mine works ok for yahoo, I deleted a message from inbox, pressed menu then refresh. when the refresh completed I logged in online and the message was gone. If this is consistently a problem you may want to consider removing and readding the account ( you may want to wait until Yahoo! has restored full IMAP access to all users, some Yahoo! users at this point cannot receive messages when they readd a yahoo account, this mail also apply to ymail/rocketmail domains. I agree that the Email client sometimes does take a while to refresh and times out some of the time, some users find K9 mail improves things, I personally prefer setting up my Hotmail as exchange, because I can set it to push email for when ever, not necessarily 24/7.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat