cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

picture mail

Highlighted
Journeyman

picture mail

How can i save my mms pictures to my samsung epic?

i send my boyfriend pictures and he cant save them on to his phone, does anyone how?

9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: picture mail

I figured this out on my own since I could NOT find it anywhere.  When you get a pic mail in your messages, just hold your finger on the picture and you get the option to save it to sd card or forward the message, etc.  If you tap it, it opens.  Don't do that, while it's little in the middle of messages, touch it til you get the pop up

Journeyman

Thank you so much for that information. I was about to go mad with trying to figure out how to save and/or forward pictures.

Journeyman

thank you it really helped alot i was about to give up.

Journeyman

Any of you guys having issues with when someone else sends picture mail, it comes like a video (box with arrow), you tap the arrow and it just shows you the picture and then the picture goes away and then shows you the message that was sent along with the picture.  It is tough to explain.  It is almost like a picture is being sent, but it looks like a move.  Frustrating, since it only happens once in a while.

Thanks.

Journeyman

Yes actually, a couple of my brother's pictures have come through that way (from Verizon).  I'm not sure why, but yes, that would be a problem if it were a pic that you wanted to save, I didnt think about that.

Journeyman

Thanks Jill.  Funny you say Verizon since the only time this has happened has been when verizon users have sent me pics.  Weird.

Despite this problem, still love this phone!

Journeyman

Ha...maybe it's a sprint/verizon communication thing then.  And yes, I love this phone too!  I'm not one of those uber picky people that have to pick every last fault apart.  Yeah, some days I throw it on the charger a bit earlier if I'm using it a lot, but have one at home, at work, and in the car, so who cares.  Nothing in this world is perfect, and this phone is soooo awesome.  I had a little green Reclaim before it, talk about night and day 

Journeyman

Thank you so much. Like an idiot I went to the samsung site to "chat wth an expert" and they spent 40 minutes and couldn't help me. I was about to lose my mind, lol.

Journeyman

Thank u sooo much...I was goin crazy,!!!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat