Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"unfortunately ____ has stopped"

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

"unfortunately ____ has stopped"

i have had my epic 4g for over a year, and haven't added/downloaded much, and still have a considerable amount of space, but a couple of months ago my messaging started freezing followed by a message saying "unfortunately messaging has stopped". now it happens nearly everytime i use messaging. not only that but two days ago it started happening with most of my apps, and especially anytime i hold on a text input box to try to open my clipboard. i have done a soft reset which didn't work. i also tried a new launcher but that didn't help either. i've also cleared out data/pics and uninstalled unnecessary apps. any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

Re: "unfortunately ____ has stopped"

phondroid1 - I would recommend that you back up your information, and then Perform a Master Reset A master reset will result in the loss of all data stored on the device including 3rd party applications, contacts, pictures and text.

- Magdala
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

phondroid1 - I would recommend that you back up your information, and then Perform a Master Reset A master reset will result in the loss of all data stored on the device including 3rd party applications, contacts, pictures and text.

- Magdala
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

okay, thank you.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat