cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replace epic.. now case not fitting

Highlighted
Journeyman

i have qustion  i have body glove case for epic fit is fine . my phone not working  i went to repair place  he said  phone not working  will replace for free  .. so i got new epic replace now  body glove case didnt fit new one .   the old one is fit  fine and new one is not fit .. what i do ?? 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hi JUDDTREX13,

That is quite a situation...not sure why it wouldn't fit the new device if it is the same make/model. My best suggestion to you is to see if you can sell the old case for what you paid for it or so close to it. What you get from that could be used towards the purchase of a new case.

Best luck,

techsavvy101

Highlighted
Journeyman

my wife have same phone  i test  make sure if fit  it work fine ..  but new phone i replaced  and not working ! do u think it is phone bad lemon?

Highlighted

Hi JUDDTREX13,

I doubt if it is a bad phone. You may also want to see if you can contact the manufacturer about it or go back to the point of sale. If it does work on your wifes phone, it may be of some use to her.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have gotten a refurb from my local sprint store in ohio and my ebay purchased body glove case works same. I am on my 2nd body glove case and the 1st one the small tabs got broken off. Hope that is not the problem.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat