cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung epic

Highlighted
Journeyman

samsung epic

hi, My name is terrell, and I just recently bought the epic 46 2weeks ago and i was wondering when can I get a upgrade

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Master

After 1 year, you can get 75.00 dollars off any new phone and after 2 years the full 150.00 off any new phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

minde only made it 4 months.  I have received 2 refurbished pos. Going to a different carrier.  Can anyone suggest a good one?

Highlighted
Journeyman

If it is less than 1 month old, take it back for a refund. 

Highlighted
Wizard

relfrthadale, you have just gotten the Epic two weeks ago and you already want to upgrade? Wow!  You still have 30 days to finalize your decision, so if you are not happy with the flagship Epic phone, then return it for another phone.  After 30 days, you will have to pay the FULL PRICE for a different phone, unless you add a new line.  The answer was already provided above for the upgrade timeframe.

So, what is wrong with your phone?  Is this your first time using Android Smartphone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

No I love this phone its very nice. However, the battery really sucks, but I can manage. The reason I want a new phone is because I want to know if I could still possibly get the evo 3d as exchange since its comming out on the 24th but my bill is due on the 24th. So I'm askin how long do I have until I'm locked in to this contract. If icould get a deadline so I know the last day to exchange. Thank you

June 5 I started service so do I have until july 5th to exchange

Highlighted
Wizard

Don't worry about your first payment date.  Since the due date is on the 24th instead of next month, I assume you were already a Sprint customer and recently renewed a 2 year contract for the Epic.  You will still have 30 days to exchange until July 5th (or 4th, depending on where 30 days end).  Best advice is to go to a Sprint store (if that is where you got the Epic), and put your name on the waiting list.  You will need to put down a $50 deposit (gift card) and it will be used toward the EVO 3D (if the price of EVO 3D is higher than price of Epic).  That way you can ensure that a phone will be reserved for you to pick up and exchange.  If there is no cost to exchange, then use the gift card on accessories or apply to your account.

Why did you just get the Epic when you knew full well that the EVO 3D was on the way?  Remember, the 3D will only be confined to the phone, other than that, it is useless anywhere else. EVO 3D is a marketing gimmick to keep the EVO line alive and profits flowing in, but still a great process toward advancing phones in the future.  I think with the release of EVO 3D, a lot of companies will start production of 3D television and computer screens, 3D capabilities on sites, etc.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the information!! However, I wasn't looking the evo 3d for the 3d I can care less for that I want it for the duel core processor 1.2ghz that alone makes me want it 3d is just a added bonus.. I like the epic because of the keyboard just wish it was duel core thqan would have nothing to complain about, but u got to love it tho exspecially the SCREEN is stunning!!!!

Highlighted
Wizard

Don't forget the Motorola Photon and GS2 that are launch in the next month or so. They are both sporting dual core CPU's

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat