cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

someone PLEASE answer

Highlighted
Journeyman

someone PLEASE answer

Hi I'm an owner of the galaxy s epic 4g and I wanted to kno what happenes when I go tpreplace my broken epic at sprint, I read a while ago that you get a new phone since they o longer sell the original epic anymore.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: someone PLEASE answer

If you have TEP insurance then we would refer you to go to www.phoneclaim.com/sprint or call 800 584-3666

The deductible is 100.00 for smart phones and 50 dollars for feature phones.  You should receive the exact model of device for which you are making a claim unless there is insufficient inventory and then they would tell you this...and it would be a device of similar or better value.)

If you don't have insurance, you would have to replace your device.  If you are looking for a phone and you go to Sprint.com and click shop, you can filter the devices by refurbished...and there are plenty of devices to choose from..many feature phones and a lot of  smart phones too.  There is free shipping, no contract, 30 day warranty, and a very greatly reduced price.

Thanks.  I hope this sufficiently provided you the information you were requesting.

-John

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat