cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when will the samsung epic 4g

Highlighted
Journeyman

i would like no when epic 4g be release or when the epic will get android 2.3 update

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

I have been asking when the Epic 2 Touch will be announced and/or when the upgrade to 2.3.4 for the Epic 4g...nothing has been announced for either as of today....

Wizard

Officially, I don't think there's a definite answer for either yet.  I think I read that Samsung and/or Sprint has some announcement planned for around August 29, and there was some speculation that it would be about the Galaxy S 2 phones.  If true, we might know in about 2 weeks.  AFAIK, the only official statement regarding Gingerbread for the Epic is in Samsung's press release from mid-May that basically said Galaxy S phones would get Gingebread according to the regional plan.  No one's saying anything more than that, despite all the known builds and leaked builds, and it's kind of annoying.  With Gingerbread released in December, ~8 months ago, we're nearing Froyo wait times for an update (Froyo came out in May and we didn't get it until ~9-10 months after that), which I think is kind of ridiculous.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat