cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone constantly cuts on and off

Highlighted
Journeyman

Phone constantly cuts on and off

This is my second galaxy mega. The first fell and the screen shattered. I got a replacement from Asurion and this phone CONSTANTLY cuts itself off and then back on. Especially when I am at home (where I have absolutely no service at all). I counted twenty seven times today already. It's especially frustrating because this month I have a huge phone bill to pay for this replacement phone which is mostly unusable since its busy cutting itself off and on. . I don't want to have to send the phone back because I don't want to be without a phone for another week since I live in the Virgin Islands and my phone will be stuck in shipping and customs, even if they overnight it. The Sprint store couldn't fix and there is no repair center here.At this point, another two hundred dollars to buy myself out of Sprints contract sounds pretty appealing. If anyone has any suggestions let me know, because my next stop is going to the AT&T store.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Phone constantly cuts on and off

Hello. U do now u have a 7 day return right(If I remember correctly)? U can call assurion back and tell them your issue. And why ATT...Why not verizon?

Master

CrystalMaree - That's not good. I apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused, but you will have to contact Asurion, so they can exchange your device for you. I hope this helps. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Master

Mysprintcarlos,

Thanks for reaching out to us and for the great question ! It is within 14 days of activation. For more information check out: http://bit.ly/1eowt7I and let us know if you have any more questions.

- Lucia
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat