cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy mega rejection list

Journeyman

galaxy mega rejection list

I've tried to find a way to add certain numbers to a rejection list but my mega is not giving me the option. I've went into the contact hit menu nothing. I went into settings then call but again no option for a rejection list. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: galaxy mega rejection list

Call rejection will allow you to block numbers on your device. You can follow the steps below to take advantage of this option.

- Press and tap > Settings > Device.
- Tap Call, and then tap Call rejection to configure these options:

- Select a mode; Auto reject mode: When All numbers is selected, calls from all numbers are rejected. When Auto reject numbers is selected, calls from numbers on the Auto reject list are rejected.

- Auto reject list: Enter telephone numbers, to reject calls from the numbers when Auto reject mode is turned On.

- Tap to enter a telephone number, or select a number from a contact. Tap Match criteria to set options for using the reject number list.

- Tap the check box beside Unavailable to reject calls with numbers that display "Unavailable" in Caller ID.

Let me know if this helped.

- JaSherai
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

It only lets me set up call rejection messages there is no other option to add numbers to a rejection list

Journeyman

Master

LESJONES08

When you go to the contact you want to block, press the menu and you should get the option to add to reject list. If this does not appear, you can also go to this link http://bit.ly/1pq9GO4 . When you register, you have access to your account and can block the number you want.

- Clyde
Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat