cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$350!!! for the Note 3

Wizard

Re: $350!!! for the Note 3

Dj_Damjano,

The port in promotion applies to any line in which a number is ported to. Keep in mind, some customers have multiples mobiles lines be it a business line, or a land line, which makes then eligible for a port in credit. This promotion is being offered so that customers may simply consolidate all their phones lines on to one account. The $100 credit is an incentive for choosing us.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I can also use that so called offset to buy the same phone on another carrier for a cheaper price and save even more money. So really sprint still loses.

Wizard

DEVILxSTRIDER,

That option may end up costing more if the provider you chose have higher Monthly Reoccurring Charges. I get it, the device will cost less upfront, but we pride ourselves if offering greater savings annually. When compared to the top providers, were offer the best value. Dare to compare? Please visit www.sprint.com/compare.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

T-Mobile kills sprint any day.

Wizard

DEVILxSTRIDER,

We're competing to be the number one mobile provider. Ranking wise, Sprint has already surpassed then. We're currently working on some network overhauls that practically ensure us that top spot. We’d definitely like you on board to take advantage of these awesome enhancements that are underway.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

If T-mobile had a better network, they could easily surpass Sprint for 3rd place.  Only thing keeping me from switching over at this point is their lack of coverage.

Journeyman

Sprint will give me $87 for my s3, best buy said they will give me $150 for it. The guy at best buy said you should never go through sprint, which I thought was funny. We just started talking about how bad their service was and the fact that we are still on dial up (3g).  Well anyway if I do stick with sprint, I'll never go to their store again.

Journeyman

I'm looking at Best Buy now...and for NEW Verizon customers the LG G2 is FREE.   That may finally be the nail in the coffin for me as far as Sprint is concerned.  Especially since they can't get my Air Rave device working.

Journeyman

They are also giving $100 off any phone if you switch over from another carrier. You would think they would give that to their loyal customers.

Wizard

maddog2334,

Thanks for posting. We definitely do not want to lose your business and hope you will stay with us. We encourage customer to comparison shop before purchasing new devices. It's likely that you may find a better deal upgrading with one of our big box retailers. Regardless of where you purchase the device, we simply want you to be happy with your purchase and have your service provided us.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I was very happy to see the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for Sprint on Amazon for $250!... (as an existing Sprint customer) hope to take delivery this Wed.... fingers crossed...

Wizard

sagita53,

Thanks for posting. That's great news. Please keep us posted on the outcome.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat