cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate my phone on Sprint

Journeyman

Activate my phone on Sprint

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and would like to confirm I can activate it on Sprint. Can I do this without going to a store? what do you need from me?

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Activate my phone on Sprint

an agent will pop in to get this info from you via private message. was this phone purchased from Samsung, private party or from something like Amazon?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

i believe they will need your IMEI code from the phone to make sure it was never reported as stolen or has a outstanding balance on it. but again hold off until an agent pops in here and requests the info.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Tags (1)
Master

Tonjen, Sprint allows customers to bring their own devices and activate them on our network however, the Note 3 is not included on the list of eligible devices. Is that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 a Sprint phone?

Click here to review the list of eligible devices.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat